Cleaning a car with a Turtle Wax Pressure Washer is a great way to keep a car clean.
Turtle Wax have a range of pressure washers that use the right pressure and cleaning compounds to get the dirt off.
Some people love taking care of the appearance of their cars and are willing to spend time washing and waxing the exterior, as well as detailing the inside. On the other hand, washing a car might seem like a tedious task in an already too-busy schedule, so our range of pressure washers have been designed to help you get the task done as efficiently as possible.
So whether you’re a car enthusiast who washes your car weekly or someone who just wants the job done quickly, using a pressure washer is an effective method for cleaning the exterior of your car. We’ve outlined everything you need to know for how to use a Turtle Wax pressure washer — and it’s easier than you might think.
Follow our top tips on the best ways to clean your car :-
- Choose the appropriate Pressure Washer for your requirements and budget. If you are unsure about which pressure washer is right for you, read our article on the range of Turtle Wax Pressure Washers.
- Select your detergent – all Turtle Wax Pressure Washers come with a detergent bottle, but for the best results we also have a snow foam application accessory bottle and hybrid snow foam shampoo.
- It’s important to park your car in an open space, away from other cars or objects you don’t want to get wet or damaged by water. A large driveway or street is recommended. When using your electric pressure washer, be sure you have access to an outlet so that you can power your washer easily.
- Before applying your Turtle Wax Car Shampoo to your car, be sure to rinse the car and spray off any mud or other debris stuck to the surface. It’s a good idea to begin at 4-5 feet away from your car and move closer after testing out the pressure washer. Make sure all of your windows are rolled up and the car doors and boot are closed so you don’t get water in the interior of the car.
- Once the car has been rinsed add your diluted car shampoo of choice to the detergent bottle on your Pressure Washer. Starting from the roof of your car and working your way down, allowing the detergent to remain on the car for approximately 5 minutes. For additional cleaning of the paintwork and wheels you can swap your lance for the Fixed Brush Attachment or the Rotary Brush Attachment which will assist you in removal of the dirt.
- When you have removed the dirt rinse the car, again starting from the top and working your way down until all of the detergent has gone from the car.
Other good to knows :
- Drying your car after washing increases the shine and removes the chances of water marks.
- Turtle Wax do a whole range of additional Turtle Wax Vehicle Cleaners including polish, wax, tyre and plastic black as well as products to detail the inside of your car and leave it feeling and smelling clean.